Application Support Analyst, Wellingborough
Listed in The Times Top Track 250 for mid-market growth consecutively for 5 years running, we manufacture a wide range of flours in some of the most technically advanced mills in the world. This ensures the highest levels of food safety and brand protection for our customers. We have built our reputation as a world class miller and market leader through significant capital investment and our close working relationships with our customers and suppliers. All of which is underpinned by our dedicated and highly skilled people.
We currently have an opportunity for an Application Support Analyst to join our IT team to provide business systems and application support to our end users. You will be working in fast paced and demanding environment where you will become a subject matter expert for the continued rollout, support and troubleshooting of our IT applications and peripheral tools. Based from our Wellingborough site, your role will operate to support 12 sites/locations across the Group and as such may require occasional travel and overnight stays. Duties of the role include:
- Provide support for the full complement of the Group’s applications and peripheral tools in a 1st and 2nd line capacity, as a member of the internal team.
- Be accountable for daily system and application management support activities including health checks, reporting initial diagnosis of issues, resolving such issues.
- Work collaboratively with the ERP supplier to support and deliver a world class application suite and peripheral tool set.
- Liaise with third parties, 3rd line support or application consultants where required.
- Work with users to reproduce and triage defects, problem solving related to business applications.
We offer a competitive salary, enhanced holiday entitlement, company sick pay, life insurance, EV/ULEV car scheme and cycle to work scheme. In return we are looking for:
- Experience in Enterprise Resource Planning systems would be advantageous.
- Experience of supporting mission critical applications and systems, with good knowledge of system technologies, business processes and incident handling in a 24x7x365 support environment.
- Previous experience working in a strongly customer-focused environment, used to providing support to demanding users and teams.
- Must be comfortable with working in a fast-moving, dynamic environment.
- Experience of Databases, SQL queries and scripts, Excel, SharePoint database level.
- Good working knowledge of Office 365 tools and applications (SharePoint, Teams, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Good interpersonal, time management and communications skills.
- Someone who works well under pressure, enthusiastic to learn and continually develop.
If you wish to be considered for this opportunity please apply with your CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity.
"*" indicates required fields