Group Head of Engineering - Wellingborough
Listed in The Times Top Track 250 for mid-market growth consecutively for 5 years running, we manufacture a wide range of flours in some of the most technically advanced mills in the world. This ensures the highest levels of food safety and brand protection for our customers. We have built our reputation as a world class miller and market leader through significant capital investment and our close working relationships with our customers and suppliers. All of which is underpinned by our dedicated and highly skilled people.
This role is crucial to the smooth and efficient operation of the machinery and ancillary equipment across ten flour milling sites throughout the UK. You will lead and develop a team of maintenance professionals in ensuring the continuous improvement of our systems to reduce downtime and maintain the exceptional quality of our products our customers require.
As the most senior member of the Engineering department, you will lead the strategy and objectives for engineering and maintenance excellence across the group, whilst supporting, empowering, and developing site engineering team leads to ensure maintenance, upkeep, improvement, and repair of machinery, to ensure reliability of process and output, and continuous improvement.
We offer a competitive salary, enhanced holiday entitlement, company sick pay, life insurance, EV/ULEV car scheme and cycle to work scheme. In return we are looking for:
• Experience of senior leadership within an engineering function and fast-paced food production or manufacturing environment.
• Educated to degree level in a mechanical or electrical engineering discipline.
• Experience in strategy development and execution and driving innovation through inclusive and diverse teams.
• A strong background of identifying skills/knowledge gaps and building technical talent within a team.
• Practical experience of Lean, TPM, RCA, RCM and other world class preventative maintenance methodologies.
• Excellent problem-solving, analytical and skills.
• Experience with CMMS systems.
• Experience with Microsoft D365 is advantageous.
• Experience with Agility is advantageous.
If you wish to be considered for this opportunity please apply with your CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity.
"*" indicates required fields