HR Administrator (11-month fixed term contract), Wellingborough
Listed in The Times Top Track 250 for mid-market growth consecutively for 5 years running, we manufacture a wide range of flours in some of the most technically advanced mills in the world. This ensures the highest levels of food safety and brand protection for our customers. We have built our reputation as a world class miller and market leader through significant capital investment and our close working relationships with our customers and suppliers. All of which is underpinned by our dedicated and highly skilled people.
We currently have an opportunity for HR Administrator to join our team in Wellingborough on a fixed term contract basis, to cover a period of maternity leave. As part of your role you will be the first point of contact for all our employees and work alongside the rest of our team to provide a friendly, efficient and effective HR service throughout the Group. This is a fantastic role to support on a variety of HR activities, including but not limited to the full remit of the employee life cycle, the general administration of all HR related documentation and to provide advice and guidance to colleagues and managers in dealing with employee relations matters. You will work a 40 hour week on a Monday to Friday, 08:00-17:00 basis.
In return we are looking for:
- Previous experience of working in a busy office environment, ideally within HR
- A positive customer centric attitude and approach
- Excellent administrative skills with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to deal with confidential information sensitively and appropriately
- Ability to prioritise and organise workloads effectively, in order to meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- IT literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Word
If you wish to be considered for this opportunity please apply with your CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity.
"*" indicates required fields