Maintenance Co-ordinator, Wellingborough
Listed in The Times Top Track 250 for mid-market growth consecutively for 5 years running, we manufacture a wide range of flours in some of the most technically advanced mills in the world. This ensures the highest levels of food safety and brand protection for our customers. We have built our reputation as a world class miller and market leader through significant capital investment and our close working relationships with our customers and suppliers. All of which is underpinned by our dedicated and highly skilled people.
Our products are produced in some of the most technically advanced plants in the world and this role is key to ensure the efficient operation of our site. You will be reporting to our Maintenance Supervisor, working 08:00 – 16:30, Monday – Friday.
In terms of the role itself, the main duties include:
- Helping to develop CBM systems to tie in with Agility roll out strategy.
- Utilising the maintenance management system (Agility) set up system functions, enter data and process information, including Systems updates for Engineering, Facilities, Maintenance and other related equipment or activities supported by CMMS.
- Providing an activities forecast by using system reports and functions into the CMMS in a timely manner to provide performance management.
- Being a key user and implement new CMMS capabilities and initiatives.
- Performing administrative activities, including sign off and create work orders for technicians and management team.
- Raising purchase orders
- Liaising with suppliers
- Managing physical parts storage including garage and cataloguing spare parts for easy retrieval by technicians.
- Producing downtime analysis reports and other maintenance KPI’s.
- Developing and maintain workflow systems for the department and others.
We offer a competitive salary, enhanced holiday entitlement, company sick pay, life insurance and cycle to work scheme. In return we are looking for:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in an engineering environment, ideally within manufacturing.
- Familiar with rotating drives (motors, gearboxes, bearings, etc)
- Exposure to a CMMS and / or computerised stores system
- IT literate
- A result orientated individual
- Excellent organisational skills and a systematic approach
- The ability to work to own initiative
If you wish to be considered for this opportunity please apply with your CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity.
"*" indicates required fields