Maintenance Supervisor, Wellingborough
Listed in The Times Top Track 250 for mid-market growth consecutively for 5 years running, we manufacture a wide range of flours in some of the most technically advanced mills in the world. This ensures the highest levels of food safety and brand protection for our customers. We have built our reputation as a world class miller and market leader through significant capital investment and our close working relationships with our customers and suppliers. All of which is underpinned by our dedicated and highly skilled people.
Our products are produced in some of the most technically advanced plants in the world and this role is key to ensure the efficient operation of our site. You will be reporting to our Maintenance Manager, working 08:00 – 16:30, Monday – Friday. Flexibility is essential as additional hours may be required due to production running 24/7. A hands-on approach will be needed as responsibilities will be split between supporting our Engineering Team with their day-to-day duties, as well as performing additional supervisory duties
In terms of the role itself, the main duties include:
- Lead the site Engineering Team to achieve the best possible results from a fully engaged team.
- Plan and co-ordinate the daily work of the Maintenance Technicians and contractors.
- Ensuring the completion of onsite project works on time and within budget.
- Liaise with on site Management function to ensure smooth planning of Maintenance tasks.
- Engage with group Engineering function ensuring practices and policies are upheld.
- To provide an escalation point for out of hours breakdowns.
- To comply with the company procedures and instructions and all times.
We offer a competitive salary, enhanced holiday entitlement, company sick pay, life insurance and cycle to work scheme. In return we are looking for:
- Experience of leading a team and delivering excellent results.
- ONC/HNC or equivalent in mechanical or electrical engineering.
- Working knowledge of pneumatics.
- Experience in a similar role in a fast-moving, high-volume production or manufacturing environment.
- Ability to remain calm and professional when under pressure.
- Effective prioritisation and time management skills.
- Adaptable and flexible to meet ever changing demands.
- Excellent and effective communicator at all levels.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Great problem-solving skills.
- Flexible with a positive approach.
If you wish to be considered for this opportunity please apply with your CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity.
"*" indicates required fields