Maintenance Technician, (Fabricator), Wellingborough
Listed in The Times Top Track 250 for mid-market growth consecutively for 5 years running, we manufacture a wide range of flours in some of the most technically advanced mills in the world. This ensures the highest levels of food safety and brand protection for our customers. We have built our reputation as a world class miller and market leader through significant capital investment and our close working relationships with our customers and suppliers. All of which is underpinned by our dedicated and highly skilled people.
Based at our site in Wellingborough, which is a highly automated 24/7 operation, your role will be to support the performance and efficiency of our sites through your excellent engineering practice. You will work a 40-hour week on a Monday to Friday, 08:00 – 17:00 basis.
Our team work hard to ensure work is consistent, in line with best practices and procedures, whilst ensuring we have the upmost safety and reliability across the whole production process. They also play an active role in the continued development and improvements of our procedures and systems. We strive to be proactive in our approach to maintenance tasks and monitoring, ensuring all documentation is kept up to date and accurate. Our Maintenance Technicians ensure site standards are upheld with the ability to confidently manage contractors’ and the associated paperwork.
We offer a competitive salary, enhanced holiday entitlement, company sick pay, life insurance, EV/ULEV car scheme and cycle to work scheme. In return we are looking for:
- ONC/HNC or equivalent recognised apprenticeship in electrical and/or mechanical engineering
- Working knowledge of pneumatics
- Experience in a similar role
- Ability to remain calm and professional under pressure
- Flexible and adaptable as no two days are ever the same
- Excellent prioritisation and time management skills
- Effective communicator at all levels
- Excellent attention to detail, problem solving and analytical skills
- Good IT skills including Word and Excel
If you wish to be considered for this opportunity please apply with your CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity.
"*" indicates required fields