Night Loading Supervisor x 2, Whitley Bridge
Listed in The Times Top Track 250 for mid-market growth consecutively for 5 years running, we manufacture a wide range of flours in some of the most technically advanced mills in the world. This ensures the highest levels of food safety and brand protection for our customers. We have built our reputation as a world class miller and market leader through significant capital investment and our close working relationships with our customers and suppliers. All of which is underpinned by our dedicated and highly skilled people.
Our Night Loading Supervisor is responsible for the supervision of night shift driver activities in Whitley Bridge. The role will involve loading bulk tankers ensuring they are ready for delivery to customers. You will work a 4 on, 4 off night shift pattern, 6pm – 6am.
The main duties of the role include:
- Supervising all night shift transport activities and being the main escalation point for any transport issues.
- Monitoring customer telemetry and ensuring continued product supply.
- Ensuring product is transferred and loaded in accordance with customer requirements.
- Ensuring all Drivers leave the depot with the correct paperwork for their daily duties.
- Supervising the movement of vehicles around the yard.
- Ensuring vehicles in for service or repair are delivered and returned at the appropriate times.
- Assisting with the loading and checking of vehicles as required.
- Processing paperwork.
We offer a competitive salary, enhanced holiday entitlement, company sick pay, life insurance and cycle to work scheme. In return we are looking for:
- Previous Transport Supervisor experience
- Computer literate
- LGV Class C+E Licence
- Good Communication Skills
If you wish to be considered for this opportunity please apply with your CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity.
"*" indicates required fields