Packing Line Reliability Engineer, Wellingborough
Listed in The Times Top Track 250 for mid-market growth consecutively for 5 years running, we manufacture a wide range of flours in some of the most technically advanced mills in the world. This ensures the highest levels of food safety and brand protection for our customers. We have built our reputation as a world class miller and market leader through significant capital investment and our close working relationships with our customers and suppliers. All of which is underpinned by our dedicated and highly skilled people.
We are seeking a Packing Line Reliability Engineer to join our team in Wellingborough. You will be responsible for maintaining and ensuring the site has fully operational packing machinery and other associated infrastructure. You will also have a focus on the continuous improvement of the packing line and aim to minimise downtime. You will work 40 hours per week on a Monday – Friday shift pattern, although flexibility may be required depending on the needs of the business.
In terms of the role itself, the main duties include:
- Being the on-site point of contact for packing line related engineering queries.
- Develop and maintain programs using the company (CMMS) system.
- Resolve breakdowns of the packing line.
- Monitor reliability and ensure PPMs are actioned to prevent downtime and health and safety issues.
- Involvement in project work relating to the packing lines.
- Supporting with the installation of new equipment.
- Organise visits from manufacturers or industry specialists.
- Ability to take ownership of problems from identification through to resolution.
- Ensure compliance to legislation and operating standards.
We offer a competitive salary, enhanced holiday entitlement, company sick pay, life insurance, EV/ULEV car scheme and cycle to work scheme. In return we are looking for:
- A recognised qualification in mechanical or electrical engineering function.
- Experience in a similar role in a high-volume production or manufacturing environment ideally FMCG/mechatronic based.
- HACCP Qualification.
- Ability to remain calm and professional when under pressure.
- Strong prioritisation and time management skills.
- Adaptable and flexible to meet ever changing demands.
- Exceptional attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
If you wish to be considered for this opportunity please apply with your CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity.
"*" indicates required fields