Recruitment & Retention Advisor - Wellingborough
Listed in The Times Top Track 250 for mid-market growth consecutively for 5 years running, we manufacture a wide range of flours in some of the most technically advanced mills in the world. This ensures the highest levels of food safety and brand protection for our customers. We have built our reputation as a world class miller and market leader through significant capital investment and our close working relationships with our customers and suppliers. All of which is underpinned by our dedicated and highly skilled people.
To support the HR team in delivering a comprehensive resourcing service throughout the Group. You will be responsible for sourcing new talent, advising on all aspects of recruitment and onboarding, Company brand development and EDI initiatives, ensuring adherence to policies, legislation and best practice. You will also be responsible for ensuring that records are kept up to date and compliant with legislative requirements including GDPR and data retention. Key responsibilities include:
• Provide a proactive and effective resourcing solution to the business and be responsible for recruitment processes from conception to fulfilment.
• Identify candidates by utilising multiple strategies including job boards, social media, networking events, recruitment fairs, apprenticeships and general Company Brand promotion.
• Conduct briefings with hiring managers and key stakeholders to fully understand recruitment needs and advise on recruitment strategy.
• Develop a cost-effective candidate sourcing solution including establishment of a fit for purpose PSL.
• Organise and oversee recruitment and selection processes, including reviewing applications, screening candidates where applicable, providing hiring managers with a shortlist of candidates and co-ordinating interview arrangements.
• Undertake candidate verification checks, ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements.
• Work with the HR team and be actively involved in developing employee engagement surveys, plans and communication strategies across the business.
• General administration, letter writing and record keeping of all recruitment activity, including responding to reference requests, inputting new starter records on the Company systems and updating Company organisation charts.
• Occasional site visits.
We offer a competitive salary, enhanced holiday entitlement, company sick pay, life insurance, EV/ULEV car scheme and cycle to work scheme. In return we are looking for:
• Previous experience in similar role.
• A team player and business focused, with the ability to work on own initiative, providing innovative solutions.
• Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
• High attention to detail and personal organisation to meet deadlines.
• Ability to deal with confidential information sensitively and appropriately.
• IT literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Word.
If you wish to be considered for this opportunity please apply with your CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity.
"*" indicates required fields