Transport Coordinator, Worksop
Listed in The Times Top Track 250 for mid-market growth consecutively for 5 years running, we manufacture a wide range of flours in some of the most technically advanced mills in the world. This ensures the highest levels of food safety and brand protection for our customers. We have built our reputation as a world class miller and market leader through significant capital investment and our close working relationships with our customers and suppliers. All of which is underpinned by our dedicated and highly skilled people.
We currently have an opportunity for a Transport Coordinator to join our team based in Worksop supporting the day-to-day operation of our Transport function. Working closely with our team of Planners to maintain our service plans and files, you will play a key role in ensuring all our equipment is properly maintained and legislatively complaint. The role will also require you to provide support the wider Transport function across our site network maximising our efficiencies wherever possible. You will also be responsible for the completion of daily reporting, including Driver Debriefs and Toolbox checks. The working pattern for the role is predominately Monday to Friday, with some flexibility deal with out of hours issues and provide weekend cover on ad-hoc basis.
We offer a competitive salary, enhanced holiday entitlement, company sick pay, life insurance and cycle to work scheme. In return we are looking for:
- Experience in a similar role within a Transport environment
- A clear understanding of both WTD and Driver Hours Rules and Regulations
- Excellent administrative skills with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise and organise workloads effectively, to meet deadlines.
- IT literate with good knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Word.
- Ability to work under own initiative, as well as part of a wider team
- A good communicator, both verbally and in written form
If you wish to be considered for this opportunity please apply with your CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity.
"*" indicates required fields